Free Portable convertor from BDE / Paradox database to sql text file.
It dumps BDE full database or selected tables to sql file using LocalSQL dialects. Is very usefull to put paradox tables under version control but it cab be used with to migrate BDE database to new sql DB also
- Submit bugs to the Bugs tracker
- Help on Help forum
- Send your question to the Feature Requests tracker
PkPDFConverter is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License version 3 as published by the Free Software Foundation.
PkPDFConverter is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with PxPDFConverter. If not, see http://www.gnu.org/licenses/
Create translation for your language
Create translation for your language, it easy and amusing
PkBdeToSql has multilanguage support via gettext library, so translation it easy and follow standard way.
If you want to translate PkBdeToSql user interface you are on right place!
If you are asking "...why do I have to spent my time without money..." the reply is... for the glory! I can give you just a citation in about box! Everyone as you in the world can download and use PkBdeToSql free, but until now it speaks fews language, if you speak one of above and some other language, it's time to work free for the community :)
How to translate PkBdeToSql
First of all, if you have a translation of PkBdeToSql, plese send
default.po file to me so I can include it in the next realese. email: pklab(at)users.sourceforge.net
If you are friendly with gettext utility and .po files you already know how to proceed , sorry if I'm boring you. You will find
po files in
./locale folder of application dir.
First of all keep right tool. Even you can use a common text editor you will try great benefit in using specific tool, cross platform, like Po Editor. You can download it free at http://www.poedit.net/
- duplicate the english folder
in the same dir. You will have
./locale/Copy of enfolder now .
- Rename the new folder with your codelang. You can find all langcode here: http://dybdahl.dk/dxgettext/docs/beta/online/standards.html#ISO639. For exampe if you want to translate into French, rename the folder in
./locale/fr/default.powith your preferred tool
- If you use a text editor you will find many text, don't worry!
- just find "
msgstr" in the file and translate the follow text. IMPORTANT Dont touch anyting else
- just find "
- If you use Po Edit you will see text on two columns, left column is original text right column is text to translate.
- Select a row. You cant type directly in the table
- At the bottom of the main window you will prompted with original and translate text, edit here in your language
- You can leave your translation incompleted but users will be happy to have complete translation in next release
When you have completed your work please send me your
default.po file, I will be happy to include it in next release and cite you in about box!
If you want to use your translation, better more if you want to test it, you need to compile it in
.mo files. To do this you need gettext utilities or Po Editor. In both case you can refer to home site of application for instruction.
When you have the
default.mo file in the same folder of the source
default.po file, the application is ready to speak your language!
- Ver 1.0.0b (January 2010):
- Added multilanguage support
- First public release
- Ver 0.0.1 (First version December 2008):
- I wrote it to put paradox database under subversion control
This software does not riquire installation, just extract all files into your prefered folder and run
No updates are available
I've just started don't be in a hurry! Anyway if you have some suggestions please send your question to the Feature Requests tracker. On next future followin features could be developed:
- Save table and field reference
- Save field picture mask
- Save constraints
- Save fields as delphi TField
- choose to save data as other SQL syntax
- Restore/alter database from schema
Project JEDI For Delphi Jedi Library (http://www.delphi-jedi.org/)
Lars B. Dybdahl e altri per dxgettext (http://dxgettext.po.dk/)
This work is property of Pk Lab. You can use it for free but you must retain author's copyright.